ReNG offers RNG project development from concept to operation
- ReNG is a full cycle development company that begins with a project concept, refines, develops and optimizes it to maximize efficiency, and then finances and constructs the project, delivering a biogas-to-RNG project that is fully and seamlessly integrated into a dairy farm, swine operation or cattle feedlot.
- ReNG works with farmers and animal husbandry operators to identify biogas-to-RNG projects that can capture economic value from mandated federal (RINs) and state (California LCFS) clean energy programs.
- ReNG focuses on large scale farms and animal husbandry activities to secure economies of scale.
- ReNG has a strong team of project partners with project development and construction experience.
ReNG: Concept to Operation
- Project Evaluation/Origination: The ReNG team will provide detailed site assessment based upon the husbandry activity and site-specific conditions
- Project Structuring: ReNG structures projects to ensure husbandry operators ad incentivized to ensure projects are managed to maximize efficiency.
- Engineering and Technical Evaluation: ReNG develops detailed engineering plans adapted to specific site conditions. We work with our partners to ensure each project is properly engineering to fully address the unique attributes of each project.
- Permitting: the ReNG team has successfully permitted over 40 gas processing, pipeline, LNG and CNG projects in the US over the past thirty years.
- Commercial Contracts: ReNG with experienced gas traders and financial entities to monetize project revenue streams.
- Financing: ReNG works a range of investors including gas companies that are committed to investing in projects which generate strong returns and generate positive environmental benefits.
- Construction: ReNG partners have deep construction experience, which allows us to construct projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Operation: ReNG will develop the project and provide required personnel to operate the biogas-to-RNG project that is seamlessly integrated into husbandry operations.