We offer RNG project development from concept to operation
- Full cycle project development that begins with a project concept, refines, develops and optimizes it to maximize efficiency, and then finances and constructs the project, delivering a biogas-to-RNG project that is fully and seamlessly integrated into a dairy farm, swine operation or cattle feedlot.
- We work with farmers and animal husbandry operators to identify biogas-to-RNG projects that can capture economic value from mandated federal (RINs) and state (California LCFS) clean energy programs.
- We focus on large scale farms and animal husbandry activities to secure economies of scale.
- We have assembled a strong team of project partners with project development and construction experience.
Concept to Operation
- Project Evaluation/Origination: our team will provide detailed site assessment based upon the husbandry activity and site-specific conditions
- Project Structuring: structure projects to ensure husbandry operators ad incentivized to ensure projects are managed to maximize efficiency.
- Engineering and Technical Evaluation: develop detailed engineering plans adapted to specific site conditions. We work with our partners to ensure each project is properly engineering to fully address the unique attributes of each project.
- Permitting: our team has successfully permitted over 40 gas processing, pipeline, LNG and CNG projects in the US over the past thirty years.
- Commercial Contracts: we have deep experience with gas traders and financial entities to monetize project revenue streams.
- Financing: we work with a range of investors including gas companies that are committed to investing in projects which generate strong returns and generate positive environmental benefits.
- Construction: Our EPC partner has deep construction experience, which allows us to construct projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Operation: we will develop the project and provide required personnel to operate the biogas-to-RNG project that is seamlessly integrated into husbandry operations.